THE WONDERING WORLD OF GRENDA
THE WONDERING WORLD OF GRENDA
ONCE YOU HAVE ENTERED, DO NOT GO BACK UNTIL YOU HAVE READ THE WHOLE THING
| ? So what made me so happy cause tuition stopped Then I came home easily like every day and I came to our new house which has been shifted, it must have been a week now and this house is like a big palace. And stif has
become my new friend but I don't know if he is afraid to come to our house but
he was saying that there are some magical things in this house which are very
supernatural but I ignored it because I don't feel anything for hours here.
& has been in this house for at least three months, but there is a big old
library on the upper floor. |
| THE MYSTERIOUS LIBRARY |
From there, there is a different sound of strong rain. So, friend, why didn't you go upstairs and see what else is going on? Friend, look, there is no one at your house today. I go to the bar, but in a very quiet way, my dear friend, then I am walking for the first time today. Don't be frightened, and he goes up slowly and his friends walk back and forth. As he gets closer, the noise grows louder and his door suddenly opens and he feels like he has grown inside and all of a sudden he reaches the desert The backyard seemed to be a shiny, very large door, but I did not wake up, but after regaining consciousness, I realized that I had come here, but I could not remember anything. There is a time of sunset when nothing can be seen and it is a little dark and an old man comes there. And he tells me that you are right, but the old man slipped away as if on a slippery slope. I easily wondered why he said that and I walked a long way and said that the bass was moving a lot because it is hotter in the desert than in the day but colder at night.
![]() |
| ENTER A DESERT |
And there were two dried trees on the side. I cut the wood and slept there for a while. I went to sleep so that I could see if something would happen. And I wanted to manage my water by doing anything because I haven't drank any water for the last two days and I have come a long way. And all of a sudden I saw a lake there and I went there and the water in that lake was so sweet that I drank the water and fell asleep and there were a lot of big trees there I went there for a while as a lesson and I never knew I fell asleep and the flour was ready. And it was freezing cold and I had the same thinking on in my mind that I am enter also this but now I want to go back but why should I go back and I feel like we have come, nothing is happening in this world, then there are so many thoughts that have to be silenced. I was sleepy looking at the moonlight at night and I didn't know when it was morning and I wanted to go ahead and I saw a different shiny stone there with something written on it and about the fort and as I walked away ignoring it Is. And I say I don't think there's anyone in it, and I slowly get closer and closer, and then I was given a lunar diamond.
![]() |
| THE REG DIAMOND |
in the sand that looked like it was made of very dead diamonds, so I slowly picked it up and slowly grew up. Going further, I was looking at the fort to see how to get inside it. At that time, me and I went, but I was afraid in my mind that if someone came to me suddenly and did something, but there is no one in this fort. Then I go in and see why the king is sitting on his throne alone, so I go ahead and the king asks me who you are and what is your job here? I say I did not come here easily
![]() |
| THE SATURN KING OF HIBAND |
warrior in a month, I am not the king of this empire, but now let's have a party in the palace. There is something very interesting and the king shows me the whole fort. I ask them what happened here. They started to tell me that there is a great empire called Grenda to the west. After crossing the forest, in the middle of the seven waterfalls, their kingdom is located in the heavenly world. Then I say, what is the problem to go? Can you fly? You are going to fly. Then the big planes that can fly near you have destroyed our mighty Hiband empire. But what exactly is going on? He was riding in a chariot that was invisible and could fly away, and the chariot was such that if anyone sat in it, he would become a great warrior and no one could defeat him
![]() |
| THE GRENDA EMPIRE |
![]() |
| telescopic view of hiband |
They saw the fort everywhere and they will go away and that's how it went away and I don't know when a year has passed after all this and one morning in the morning like last year many birds were sitting around the fort. What happened to all the villagers and soldiers I didn't know anything about it. I asked the kings around me, but many people were just saying that we saw a very large bird when we were going, we were throwing fire out of their mouths, so we hid, but only one person can tell you about it Ambala is in the forest. You know exactly what you think and I went to the forest in Ambala and started to find the magical cave.
![]() |
| AMBLA THE TRAINER |
It took me three days in a row to find that cave. I used to beat them in a match and I accepted it and when I lost them in the match they started saying that last year your kingdom was destroyed, they are not simple warriors, magical monsters that you can't face, you have a warrior with supernatural powers. If so, tell me then you can defeat them and they took me in a flying ship to show me where is and we and a group of our soldiers left and for the first time we had seen such a beautiful kingdom from such a glorious heaven. But a question came to my mind that why should they come so far and attack our state when they have so much on their side. But no, I want to take only one thing, change it, there is nothing else. So when I came back, I just waited for many years, it would be the hour of a warrior, and one day you would be lazy, I said, it would be very cool. I have become a warrior who has defeated so many monsters in that kingdom and has not been aware of all the forces of force.
![]() |
| SRAMAN THE BOY |
![]() |
| THE ENTRANCE OF GRENDA EMPIRE |
![]() |
| || THE KING OF GRENDA || |
So the king said that this sword is our queen and there was a fierce battle between that dragon and me and he says that this king of yours has run away our queen and all of a sudden that dragon burns him in the mouth but nothing happens. No, I set the net and nothing happened to anyone. And he takes his red diamond in his hand and strikes it with his sword and the ground shakes very loudly and the queen is watching from the forest or between her kings, the war will not harm her husband, so she takes the form of her black dragon. The dragon reads down and everyone cheers
![]() |
| THE LAST FIGHT OF THE GRENDA KING AND SRAMAN |
And suddenly the queen comes there and approaches the king.queen Sheva asks her in a moment, "Look where you were. This little misunderstanding destroyed our kingdom and the queen starts crying." And that hiband apologizes to the king. And then their gurus bring that king back to life but pretend that they will never be able to take the form of a dragon again and go back to the waters of happiness and victory and when they finally come back make their kingdom more beautiful than before king and his teacher say that it is time for you to go back, but the knights take him to a place in the desert that night. From where there is a way to go into that world. And they let him in from there and all of a sudden his friends go to the library and when they see lying there, they pour water on her body and ask her if she has been sleeping here all night and how the noise comes from. And what a cool dream and what he thinks And sleeps in the real world. Suddenly a red light flashes in his room and he sees that it is like a diamond in his pocket. And it's a dream come true for him and he realizes that the dream has come true and he is very happy, like the happy ending of every story.
![]() |
THE END
WRITER:- CHAX STORYZ












Comments
Post a Comment